Thursday, April 30, 2009

Close To My Heart Blog Hop

Thanks for hopping in. There are over 40 Close To My Heart consultants participating in the Summer '09 Idea Book Blog Hop. We are all so excited to share our creations with the fabulous new products. If you just came here from Laurel's blog (www.want2scrap.blogspot.com), you are heading in the right direction and Haley Dyer is waiting for your visit next @ www.inkyscrapper.blogspot.com. If you started here, make sure you go back to the beginning and visit Erin @ http://tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/. Have a great HOP!

I couldn't wait for these tropical papers to arrive. The minute I saw the new idea book, I knew they would be perfect for the pages of my Key's album.





Products used:
x7111B Moon Doggie Level II paper
C1356 Extreme Happiness
C1358 Surf's Up
Z1048 & Z1047 Dimentional Elements Simple Alphabet
9030 Imagine
Z2128 Desert Sand Exclusive Ink
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Ink
Z2162 Honey Exclusive Ink
Z1297 Edge Distresser
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z697 Sponge
Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit
Sandpaper
Hemp

12 comments:

  1. what a great job and how cool to see the turtls up close like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the title...and Extreme Happiness - my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! Turtles are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful is this paper with those pictures? Thanks so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures look great with this paper! Love the layout! Thanks for playing on the Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that paper with your turtle pictures. Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures for that paper - nice layouts - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I sent you an award! Visit my Blog!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I love your blog. I left an award on my blog for you. Enjoy.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete